10 tbsp of unsalted butter
3/4 cup of cocoa
1 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt 8 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup buttermilk
Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease your Oogaa bowls
1. Sift together coca, flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler method until smooth.
3. Whisk together the eggs, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl. Then whisk in the buttermilk until it’s smooth
4. Whisk chocolate into egg mixture until combine. Add together the dry ingredients until it becomes smooth and glossy.
5. Pour into the Oogaa bowls and bake for 35 min.
recipe and photo by Sandy Chiang