oogaa® silicone spoons
Made from European approved food safe, high-grade silicone (higher than FDA standards). Will not leach chemicals, non-toxic, PVC and phthalate FREE! Toot-toot tugboats deliver the peas and carrots right where you want them. Ergonomic, easy-grip handles make feeding easier for grown-ups while soft, bright silicone shapes are perfect for little hands just getting the hang of the whole spoon thing. Soft silicone is BPA free, BPS free, no harsh chemicals. Dishwasher safe, and sterilizer safe. Makes feeding fun!
- Will not corrode or deteriorate like plastic products
- Silicone will not support the growth of fungus, mould or bacteria
- Silicone is odourless and tasteless
- Silicone is heat resistant & dishwasher safe
Cleaning and care
- Safe for dishwasher, freezer & electric sterilizers NOT MICROWAVE SAFE
- If your silicone smells of food or takes on the taste of soap, your silicone has oil build up. To remove use a fresh lime and rub it all over the silicone. Let sit for 20mins. Rinse with hot water. Avoid soaps with essential oils.
- Stains may be removed by washing with hot soapy water or by using the bottom rack of the dishwasher.
- Dry products with a towel to avoid water-marks
- Store products in a dry place
- Do not store the products in direct sunlight
Back to products